What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good day. :3

So this my day;
Woke up at like 10, waited for three hours for Eric, Dom, Clara and Scott to come over, then we went over to Sammie's, and instead of gonig to the orientation thingy, Sammie just came with us. Me, Sammi, Clara and Eric, all crammed into the back seat of Scotts car and then we went to Erics house to find Scotts phone (which was at my house) then we went to Adrian's house. But no one was there. So we walked to Dom's house, then walked back to Adrians. Waited for a really long time. I think one of the funniest things was when Sammie and I were just sitting on the drive way, waiting for Narcy. We waited for so long. This person really far away was walking towards us, and I'm like "I think that's him!" and Sammie said "No, I think that's an old lady" so I was like kay whatever, then the person walked closer and I'm like "That is him!" and we both couldn't stop laughing, cause Sammie said he looked like a girl. 8D an old lady to be exact. We all just waited for a really long time for Adrian and the others to come.
We waited more for Aaron to take a shower, then we were off ;D
We ended up going to Splitsville just to play pool. It was fun. They played like 438875 times. I swear, it felt like Narcy won every game o.o; but he didn't, he lost multiple times, what a loser. :3
I was really hyper while they played pool. I don't know why. I told Aaron a story about rabbits. and a certain male rabbit. Who ahted a female rabbit. It's funny how Aaron knew who I was talking about. And he said he'd hit him with the pool stick thing for me. 8D
Well, okay. I said that. He just said he'll beat him in pool. x3
That was fun overal. And then we were leaving, and even thoguh there was this horrible awkwardness between me and Narcy. (I don't know why there just was.) I decided to say goodbye to him, just to be nice, and according to Sammie he said bye back. Made me happy. x3
And on the way back, Scott almost got into multiple accidents. xD

I'm tired now. *yawns*
bye.

4 comments: