What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cause only you can make me happy.

So, I no longer know what I'm doing with my life anymore.
It feels like everything just kind of fell apart.
I have a feeling I may be getting into my old habits with school and such.
And that's really not a good thing...
It's kind of just getting to the point again where I don't even see a point to tomorrow...

I really need to stop thinking like this.
I can't though.
I need help. :C

I really thought everything was falling into place, and everything was getting better. But I realized it's not.
I'm stupid.
I really am.
To think that some of the people I called friend, actually don't care at all.
To think you would possibly feel the same about me, but no. You don't care. You never did. I just sit there and tell you all this stuff about how I feel. And you could care less. You most likely think I'm annoying and that I just bother you. I probably never meant anything to you. You probably don't even want to see me. But that's fine....*end rant* :c

I also realized I need to stop talking. Me speaking just somehow makes everything worse...

And this is where I say something terrible and say "instead of just not talking, maybe I should just die, everything would be much better that way"
But yea, that's just how my stupid mind works. :/

And this is where I apologize for being stupid, a horrible friend,  and whatever else. D:
*dies*

3 comments:

  1. i dont like this post, carebear. :(
    *hugs tightly*
    you're not stupid, you're not a horrible friend... you realized what was wrong right away today. and you talked to me about it. that's what good friends do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will pineapple slap your ascot if you start being negative.
    your amazing, i love you.
    and so do a ton of other people.
    as for school, this is a point to tomorrow.
    a huge point, graduation.
    you don't want to delay it any longer.
    and another point, your friends.
    even if you hate your classes or have a horrible day you make other peoples day just by a quick "hello" in the hallways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above. I'm talking to you on msn, but I hope you feel better :(

    You're loved by a lot of people <3

    ReplyDelete