What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 10, 2010

I just do not understand.

 Before you scoff, this is Ashley Way. (Prepare to listen)

Know what I do not understand? I do not understand why people throw around accusations and pass judgment when  they only know one side of the story or refuse to listen to it. This may be a public site and you may read what is blogged. But that is under your discretion. You CHOSE to read her posts. You CHOSE to comment. You CHOSE to acknowledge them. So do not comment saying remarks about "wanting attention" and "drama". Personally, I'd rather someone write down there feelings then bottle them up. I did that, it is not healthy and does not feel good. DO NOT discourage her FREEDOM of speech or her healthy ways of dealing with things.

These are her feelings. You do not feel them. So do not look down at her for feeling them. Do not belittle her heart because you have had enough of hearing you "stories". You have no right. You have no reason.

I honestly do not give a sh*t about what this does to current situations or friendships. Because if what you do to Caroline - a Friend is disgusting. Clearly you do not hold any value of her friendship, why should she or I value yours. 

We all have our insecurities. We all have our bad-days. Depression is a sickness. That makes everyday feel horrible. Do not scoff when she is miserable. Take it from someone who suffers from depression, your opinion is not needed. We've told it to yourselves a hundred times before.

So in these final lines. Of this blog-post that really should not have needed to happen. 

I did this for her protection. I did this because I love her and value her friendship and her as a person. I do not care what you think. I do not care what you think of me. 

Grow Up. Look at your own life before you judge another. And if you do not want to hear it, do not bother to listen.

Have a wonderful day.

....Ashley.Way

2 comments:

  1. This IS kind of hypocritical D:
    I'm not trying to criticize anyone here, but you contradicted yourself quite a bit here, like eric said :/

    ReplyDelete