What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I miss my sister D:

My sister is gone and I miss her :c

Well, I woke up late today and didn't get to get my uniform. :/
School starts in like two days, and I have no uniform, awesome.
Well I woke up at 11, talked to Aria for a bit, and then helped pack all of Hannah's stuff into the truck. We dropped Emily off in Burlington at Orchard animal hospital, where she works. And then we set off onto over adventure to Toronto. Hannah and I were listening and singing to music on her laptop, surprisingly the battery on her laptop lasted the whole ride. 8D
We got to residence and put all her stuffs in her room. Then we were going back to the truck, but Hannah forgot something in her room, so we had to go back upstairs, so we took the elevator (I hate elevators.) and there were these too guys in the elevator. Derick, and Rob. They were nice. :3 and cute. :3
Derick lives on Hannah's floor, which is sick. 8D
Then we all ventured off to Walmart! 8D
And the whole time, I was like "Let's hope we randomly run into Lights" we didn't though D:
Omg, this walmart was the most amazing thing ever. It was two floors, and instead of an escalator, it was this escalator type thing, but you just stand, it's sick cause you can bring like buggies on it. OMFG I WAS SO EXCITED TO GO ON IT LOOL
I was also so happy because there was pocky there :3~
So now I's eating lots and lots of pocky. :3
Then we went back to Hannah's room and we said our goodbyes, it was so sad :c
The ride home was fun though, I listened to Lights and daydreamed...♥

I'm about to head over to the laundromat to help my dad out with Quinn. We're fixing the floors and painting the rails on my dads truck. Gonna be fun. *sneezes*

Now I's just talking to Dom, and listening to music, and thinking, and wanting to talk to Aria.
Loool pretty sure Aria just accidentally put his message to me as his status, x3
He's cute. ♥

I realized today, that I really need a phone. Like, legit. :c
I miss being able to text people.

Well, I'm off. Ttfn. ♥

2 comments:

  1. i wish you had a phone too.
    and omg, hannah!
    i'ma miss her.
    glad you had a good trip, btw.

    ReplyDelete