What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who knew calling cards were so confusing D:

So I have been trying to use this thing for the past ten minutes, and it didn't work. But when it finally did work, Aria didn't answer D:
Then I tried again and then he answered and I was happy :3
We's talking now 8D
Okay...not anymore, he just went to take a shower and told me to call back in like twenty minutes.
I think I should go take a shower too.
I'ma go do that, brb.
I's back. 8D
Only Quinn will get this but: Why did it just hit me that Aria went to go take a shower? xD damn.

I just need to dry my hair then I shall call him back and everything shall be dandy. :D

I was in a horrible mood before, because of a certain something that happened. But once Aria said I could call him, I felt a little bit better. I really missed talking to him. :3

Ugh, stupid calling card. Why does it have to hate me? :c
Seriously, WORK STUPID THING!
I hate these things. D:
I'm gonna rage soon.
I've been trying to get it to work for the past twenty five minutes.
fuck my life.
ugh.
i just wish it would work.
:C
It's like, busy or something. why the fuck is it busy? O.o;

I actually give up. :C
The four minutes that I actually got to talk to Aria was nice though...D:
*extremelydeepsigh*

I'll just go to bed now D:

Edit: So I went upstairs and decided to try calling once more, and it actually worked. Except it's 1 am, and I didn't expect him to answer. It was funny though, the voice recording basically says "While we try and reach this person, listen to some music" it was like, one republic I think.
Then it was all like "You have reached the voice mail box of: *Aria's voice* Aria Adel" LOOOOL Idk, it was funny. Obviously, that just sounds retarded, but it sounded cute xDD He changed it since the last time I called him so, I thought it was cute. x3

1 comment:

  1. Glad the calling card worked (y)

    Allllso, what bad thing happened yesterday? O.o;

    ReplyDelete