What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 17, 2010

I love Elizabeth. ♥

Let us talk about my day shall we? :3

So, I really wasn't feeling well this morning, and basically stayed home against my parents wishes (thank you Elizabeth) because I threw up the night before and they didn't care so I was all like "screw it I'm staying home" anyway...I slept for most of the day, then at around three pm Natasha called me and we were talking about how her day was and such, while I was watching the movie "Love Happens" in my mommy's room. :3
It's a pretty good movie, even though I didn't get to watch all of it.
Then I went downstairs and started talking to Elizabeth and she asked if we could hang out, so I invited her to the laundromat because my dad wanted me to go there. I got there around6:20 and just kinda chilled, and she got there around 6:50. Then we sat and talked then Natasha called, and said she wanted to visit, so she did. Holy crap funniest time at the laundromat. Evar. Elizabeth found a Nazi safe haven. And also hid in a dryer. So funny. I almost died. Natasha and Elizabeth started dancing to Hoedown Throwdown, with the music turned up so loud. Then I basically turn around and they are on the tables dancing. o.o; so funny. then, while I was recording, a car pulls up and just stares at them, seriously funniest thing ever. We explored the basement and decided we need to create ultra extreme coolness down there. Cause, well, just, yea. In case of a zombie apocalypse the basement has everything you need to survive. You can hide, you can barricade the door, and there's flammable butane. Zombie's would be vulnerable to fire, I believe. Natasha kept sniffing like, every chemical. She's gonna die young. :c I KID 8D
We started cleaning at like, 9. We blasted "Car Wash" by Christina Aguleira while Elizabeth swept, Natasha held the dust pan, and I did money stuffs. It was fun and good stuff. We filled the vending machine, and while opening it, Natasha kept accidentally closing it x3 then we made a chain of throwing the boxes of Tide, Oxi Clean, and some other stuff and it worked sufficiently. 8D
Elizabeth threw herself at the window, and made Natasha joined her. Then some lady walked by and burst into laughter. It was so funny. Oh goodness. xD
Then we just played different songs, including disney songs, and by like 11, we left. Natasha's grandma gave us a ride.
We just sat here, went on facebook and stuffs. Then Paul texted Elizabeth saying he's working down the street so we went to visit him.

Caroline is tired of typing, so I - Elizabeth - shall take over for the time being. So we went to the Legion and there was this creepy homeless guy... he was creepy. And when we went inside there was this crazy Irish-country-folk music, and I was like, "Wow he wasn't kidding, these people are VERY Irish and VERY drunk"

And ohgosh, it was like, the funniest thing ever. In my life. There were like 15 people left, because he was supposed to be finished but they were still all there. It was hilarious. And then this lady and this guy come up to talk to us, and they were hilariously drunk. And turns out she went to BR and was vice-president and everything! And the guy's name was Greg, and he played the fiddle, and he asked how old we were and gave us his address. .When you say it all together like that, it sounds completely creepy, but he was actually nice! :)

But drunk :P

The lady was all, "PAUL'S OUR MAAANNN!" It was so fracking funny. And apparently we were his 'groupies' and she was honestly hilarious. After listening to a bunch of awesome songs [Thank God I'm a Country Boy FTW] they had to close the bar and eventually he finished. And we helped him pack up [sort of, I mostly watched the equipment, :P] and we went back outside. And everyone was still standing in a drunken-group-of-awesomeness and Paul was packing up and the lady said something about his "sexy groupies" and they were going on and telling Greg to pick one and make a move, which was creepy but hilarious at the same time. Although admittedly, mostly creepy. We walked away after that.

But then we said bye to Paul and came back here, and now Care's sitting beside me eating noodles, and yelling at Redgie for being dumb :P And fat. And err - that's about it I s'pose ! :)

Also, Caroline would like to shove *********** into a woodchipper.

All in all, it was like the funniest day in the world, from start to finish. :D


- Me and Elizabeth just ran outside to look at the moon. But we couldn't find it. o.o;
D:

And to Narcy, love Caroline:
"hi narcy 
 how are you doing today
 you smell like onions. covered in poop. with a side of anchovies. that is all. have a nice day. :3 "

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOL.
    I ran away from Erin, Shayla and Scott for a minute to find the moon because it was blocked by a tree. I found it. x3
    xx

    ReplyDelete