What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm just trying to keep it together, because I could do worse, and you could do better.

Yesterday was crazy fun.
Clara blogged everything, so I'm not even going to bother.
She left at around...9:30?
I don't even remember, but I just fell back asleep and woke up at 12:30 o.o;

‎"I don't like to lose, I don't like to give up, but why is it that I am so good at doing what I don't like so much?"

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."


I no longer know what is going on today. I was supposed to hang out with Quinn, then help out at the laundromat. But I don't think either is happening now. :/
Yea, that's not happening. :/
Whatever.

Rant time:
He really needs your help. Can't you just help him out without always constantly complaining. Please? He needs you, and you won't give him the help he needs. I understand your side of this, but he really does need you. Ughhhh.

I just wish he would sign online right now, he's the only one I know would actually talk to me.

1 comment: