What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, September 18, 2010

This is why I love my dad.

"Dad, why do you hate me?"
"Well, it all started when you were born. It's because you were born...how do I put it? Without a penis. And I've felt this overwhelming dislikeness towards you ever since that day"
LOOL yea. x3

Anyway. So Sammie and my date went really well. :$
I basically stole her phone the whole time to text Aria, and we were texting Stefan, just to confuse him. 8D
He kept asking who it was, and we replied "caroline's gf" too funny. :3
But yea, the movie was like SO GOOD.
Easy A is a good movie. Watch it. :3
It made me laugh mad core.
It also made me miss a someone even more, somehow.

But yaw. Me and Sammie may go out on another date next weekend. :3

3 comments: