What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, September 27, 2010

This isn't fair D:

How come now everyone is ganging up on me?
First, I have two of my supposed friends yell at me for basically everything,
then, my dad completely screaming at me, for 1. writing "screw you all" on fb 2. yelling at him saying "i'm just talking to my friend" after he says "what did I just say? leave people alone caroline!"
And now someone saying "what is it this time?" after I tell him I'm crying.

Sorry if I ever went to you to talk, I never knew whenever I spoke it was like I'm complaining.

2 comments:

  1. :(
    i send hugs and kisses to mend your internal wounds <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* :(
    i love you.. i hope things get better soon, <3

    ReplyDelete