What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hahah wow.

Just trying to be a friend, and help you two out, no need to act like a bitch about it. 8D
Plus, this "issue" is your doing anyway.
So don't get mad at me or anyone else for trying to help.
*end rant*

I had a really good day. 8D
Today was picture day, and I helped giving out the card things with Clara today.
We spent all day together and it was super fun. 8D
I made a new friend: James Mcdonald.
LOL I told him to be my friend today, so we're friends. :D
There were so many funny moments today, but I can't remember half of them.
I remember when Daniel Trombetta came, and he's like all crazy,
I'm like "Name?"
He says "Trombetta"
"And how do you spell that?"
"T...R...O-M-B-E-T-TA"
"Uhm, okay, I just needed the first  initial  *hands card*"
"Okay, and where do I go?"
"Just anyone of those lines"
"And do I need to take my shirt of for this?"
"Oh of course."
It was just really funny.. xDD

My picture actually looks really good this year. I'm content with it. :3
I lined all four cards up, and it actually goes "Horrendous --> Ugly --> Decent --> Pretty" 8D

My day was amazing, but there were only three things that upset me.
1. The stuff Nick was talking about.
2. A someone basically hates me and is avoiding me.
3. And a different someone just doesn't want to talk to me.
Basically, we have a five second conversation, then he says he has to go then signs offline before I can say anything. It's getting kind of ridiculous. I just want to talk to him. :c

:O Hannah just invited me to go to Toronto for the weekend and stay with her and stuff.
Wait, shit, I can't.
Fml.
I almost forgot about my date on Saturday adn then I believe I'm hanging out with Elizabeth on Sunday. Or was it Quinn? I don't remember. D:
Maybe I can go see Hannah next weekend?
Hannah really wants to see you though, sweety-Dad
I know, but I promised Sammie I'd take her to the movies for her birthday-Me
Take her in Toronto-Dad.
xD

I'm now reading Emily's Post Secret book. I love these books! ♥
She has like three of them. :3
She's also writing her own secrets, but she's crazy, so..xD

I now have to find something to make for everyone for dinner. Because everyone else is too lazy.
My sister said "Why am I the one who has to always make dinner?!"
Then my mom said "I'm too tired. Why do *I* always have to make dinner?"
Then Emily says "Because you're the mother!"
Ohmygosh, I couldn't stop laughing. xD

Okay, bye. 8D

4 comments: