What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There's just too much on my mind right now. o.o;

1. I really want to talk to you, I know you're not in the best mood, but I still wish you would want to talk to me about it.

2. That gift I bought you two years ago; what am I supposed to do with it? I still have it, and it's just sitting in my closet. :/

3.I feel completely forgotten.

4. School starts in five days, and I still don't have a uniform. Mom, why the hell did you throw my uniform out? ><

5. I don't understand Tumblr.

6. I really hope I get to see you soon. You don't understand how excited I am for that day.

7. I really wish you didn't hate me.

8. I miss the way things used to be between us. :C

9. Redgie is really fat. :c

10. I tried lightening my hair today, what a waste of five dollars and an hour of my life.

5 comments:

  1. i might be able to help with 4 and 5

    maybe friday if your not busy we could do something, i'll give you my extra uniform, and show you the ropes on tumblr?
    message or call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand tumblr much, either. O.O;

    Awh, I'm sorry to hear about your hair lightening. :(

    Annnd, I remember that gift. Holy carp! Maybe if they visit, you can give it to them ;o
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pffttt loooool not gonna happen LOL
    that would be so awkward Clara xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Aria this..something, and can't decide what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete