What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, September 19, 2010

D':

I wish I could just easily say "Hey, wanna come over today?" 
and it be okay.
But I can't, because he won't come.
I just wish it could be easier than this. D':
I wish seeing him could be as simple as that.
I just want to see him.
But no, it's never going to happen.
Yet, I still try harder anyway.




Haha what a perfect song for this moment x3


If I could change the currents of our lives To make the river flow where it's run dry To be a prodigal of father time Then I would see you tonight If I could find the years that went away Destroying all the cruelty of fate I must believe that love could find a way tonight.  Lonely finds me, One day you will come But I'll wait for love's sake. One day to be me, love. If I could see beyond the here and now If you could hear me calling you somehow If I could know that love is reaching out To find you with me tonight. Then hope could make these promises come true. Beyond what I could say, what love can do With every moment leading me to you tonight. I will stay forever here to wait for your love. ♫

1 comment: