What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quinn's setting me up with a mystery person. 8D

YAAAAAAY.
Well, he better.
I'm desperate.
Since Natasha found her Declan,
I need someone so we can double date, with our men.

Breasts?
Okay, that's my new topic.
Be happy, sir -.-
So, uhm, yea....boobs
they are great things.
awesome creations. mhm, fo sho.

Quinns a mean friend.
mario, pasta, spaghetti, soup, ice cream, hickey's.
no, not hickey's.
why would i write about that?
pfffffffffft.

kesha's dad is mick jagger?!?!
apparently so.
wth, is that true?
yes., i will write down what you say.
no, i'm really not.
8D

quinn has a nice face.
but so does aria.
but now quinns dead.
shit. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Ke$ha's dad is not McJagger >:C
    Why did Quinn die ?
    and Why is this post so random, omg I don't understand.
    Also, yay for blogger at school ? <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we's was talkin on phone and i was writing everything he said.
    and i'm not sure why he died. ;P

    ReplyDelete