What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The past two days;

I don't have enough time to write about everything, but I'll try.
Yesterday was Sammie and Nick's double birthday. It was loads of fun. 8D
At first a something happened and I ended up going to the party crying...D:
I felt really bad, but I couldn't help it...
Then after I stopped crying and got off the floor, since I was laying on the grass. Chelsey came over and said she wanted to talk, so we did, but it consisted more of us spewing random words at each other, like "I'm Sorry" and stuff, then she tackled me, and carried me away. And then Quinn came out of nowhere and tackled me, it scared me immensely D;
A lot of funny stuff happened, that I can't remember all of it, but I took like 349865874 pictures.
So I'll post those on facebook. :3
There was this one point was Quinn was laying on the hammock and Jacob came over to hug him, but when I took a picture it looked like they kissed. 8D
I don't really feel like saying everything that happened. :c
Everyone had fun; that's what matters. C:
Scott was gonna give me a ride home, but there was no room, so I said I'd go take the bus. I didn't even know what bus to take, so thankfully Alisha's mom found me walking down the street and picked me up x3
When I got home, I just chilled, then Natasha called, I almost missed the phone, but thank goodness I didn't.
She really needed to talk, so we talked about basically everything for over an hour.
Then, she needed to go for a bit, so I started talking to Aria, but he wouldn't let me call him :c he was being unfair again. Then that conversation got a little, uhhh...^^; $:
ANYWAY, so. after a bit, Natasha called back, but I was in the washroom x3
But when I called back she's like "Oh I kind of expected you to be in the washroom. You would of answered otherwise" which is true x3
I asked her a question involving Aria, and she said "Look at it like this, you're a mechanical pencil. And you have no led in you to be used. So no one can use you, but he still keeps you in his pencil case" it doesn't make much sense, but it did at the time. Then we started giving everyone else a school supply. It was fun. She's a label maker. Then we discussed how dinosaurs could have been furry, so we named a furry dinosaur that was never yet found "Fluffitoriousrexicorious"
All together, we were on the phone for like, three hours. :3
But that's okay, I love her.


Today!
I went to Toronto to visit Hannah, with my dad and Emily. twas good times. We met some of Hannah's friends. And I met Abraham! 8D
We went out to dinner, and I had mashed potatoes x3
They were delicious.
The ride back was so long, and I fell asleep, listening to Lights. :3


But yea, now I'm bored. Aria's not answering me, that cheese ball. :c
Butstill; ♥


She has won. Now its no fun. We've lost it all. The love is gone. And we had magic. And this is tragic. You couldn't keep your hands to yourself. I feel like our world's been infected. And somehow you left me neglected. We've found our lives been changed. Babe, you lost me. 
Now I know you're sorry, And we were sweet. Oh, but you chose lust when you deceived me. And you'll regret it, but it's too late. How can I ever trust you again?

4 comments: