What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lip rings are fun. 8D

So today, I spent the day with Sammie, Nick and Natasha. It was crazy good times. :3
We chilled at the Laundromat for most of the time.
Then went over to the Halloween store; Spirit Halloween.
It's so amazing over there 8D
I bought mustaches, rainbow socks, and some fake piercings x3
We all wore two, and it was just fun x3
At one point Natasha took six and put them all over her face, oh gosh xD
I stole Sammie's phone, and was texting Aria, he kind of hates me, and was being kind of rude. :/
But whatever...he's just clueless. (:
i'm gonna message him, hopefully he doesn't get annoyed by my constant messaging him :/
Now I'm watching Gossip Girl. :3
"You're world would be better with out me"
"True, but it wouldn't be my world with out you in it"
D'awww ♥
This lip ring is awesome, but it's starting to hurt x3
It's weird eating suckers with it bahaha.

I miss Chelsey Cole. :C

Kay I leave Laundromat now. Kay bye :3

3 comments:

  1. Halloween store? Hmm... I wonder what KIND of costumes they have... >=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL. THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZING. OMGOSH. I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW. EEK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they have all sorts of costumes there, Scott 8D
    And yes, that episode was good x3

    ReplyDelete