What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, September 4, 2010

omfg ♥

I just re-realized how much I love Hedley.
I love basically every one of their songs.
I love their album "the show must go"
Like, so much.
One of my favourite songs off that album is Sweater Song.
It reminds me of Aria, for various reasons. ;3 ♥


Here, have a listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLmU5Srjo-k
Legit, I can't stop listening to this now. xD


I's at laundromat and it smells of soap, wax, and vinegar in here.
I spilled soapy vinegar water on my shoe, oh noes D;
Been here since seven, awesome. 8D
Another hour maybe?
Woulda been more fun if Quinn could of made it, but sadly he couldn't, but that's okay, I still love him.
*sneezes*


OH 8D
So on the ride back from Toronto, I was listening to Lights (of course) and I picked songs that I dedicated to each of my friends 8D


Drive My Soul- Clara
Saviour- Quinn (since he's my saviour and all.)
Ice- Stefan/Narcy bahah 8D
Pretend- Ashley
Second go- Alisha
Face up- Me, cause that song is my inspiration.
Lions- All of my friends. :3
Quiet- Aria ♥
Up up and away- Eric.
February Air- Joe (just cause he sang this at Erics bday party xD)
Romance is...- Everyone aswell
Cactus in the Vally- Maybe Aria too x3


So yea, that's basically it. :3


Oh, and I dedicate the song 9 Shades Of Red by Hedley to my bestfrand Quinny. :3
just cause it rocks. 8D


Where did I go so wrong, singing the same sad song. 
Sitting home all alone saying woe is me la la la la la la la

4 comments: