What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, September 25, 2010

This just seems to fit...

"I’ve been thinking lately of how much I miss you. Every time I hear certain songs or say certain things, I can’t get you off of my mind. Sitting in chemistry today I thought to myself “Last year, when I was sitting in this very seat, I was dating him.” Then it sent me through a wide array of emotions. First, I thought of how much you make me mad. I thought about how you used me. I thought about how you made me cry. It crossed my mind that maybe it wasn’t worth it. But it WAS. For the past few months I’ve been telling myself that we broke up for a reason. I’ve been trying to convince myself that I don’t like you and that I never really did. Lies. I miss you. You were a real BOYFRIEND to me. Not some fake shit that you see all the time in high school. I knew what we had was real. Now, I text nobody. I call nobody. I “facebook” nobody. Why? That’s what I did with you. Nothing’s ever the same. I pushed people away so I could be with you. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it was for the best. But now I have nothing except the memories of what we used to be. What we had. We never fought. I can’t say that about any other relationship I have ever had. There is not ONE THING I could think of as to why I wouldn’t want to be with you, other than the fact that you hate me now. I always try to be nice, out of courtesy, but all I get is bullshit back. I doubt you read this anymore, so you’ll probably never even see what I’m saying to you. We weren’t together forever, but what we had was the real thing. You know when you’re with the right person. I knew. My biggest mistake was when I chose the wrong option. We could’ve worked it out, or just let it go. I decided to let it go, strictly out of anger. I have been regretting that every day. Nobody has ever compared to you and probably never will. There is so many things I could write here. This is my stream of consciousness about you. I don’t even know how to word how I feel. It’s indescribable."


I stole this from some random girl, but it seems to fit this situation perfectly. It's incredibly accurate, except for the chemistry thing and the "i don't go on 
facebook anymore" thing xD

1 comment: