What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, September 3, 2010

Looooooooooool ♥

Lololol 8D
this is hilarious.
The only way I got him to go on webcam is if I promised I stripped tomorrow morning x33
That may or may not actually happen though o.o; depending on when I go to Toronto with my sister. I just never mentioned that to him. ;3
and for some reason I can't stop smiling.
It's taking so much effort not to smile like an idiot right now. I couldn't stop laughing so I said "brb Sadie's calling me" just to get it out.
I missed talking to him. :3
Like, a lot.
He won't believe that his face is beautiful. I like his face. A whole bunch. ;3
I'm now on webcam as well, even though I look like gross stuff D;
Loool why did I agree to him getting off at 9? I'm not done looking at his beautiful face. ♥

I kind of needed talking to him, just to clear my mind, and get my mind off of a stupid poofy haired rabbit-elephant. LOL

And now he's gone D:

·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~    ≧∀≦    And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says:
 Rofl
 And now its 9
kankowski. says:
 D:!
 Don't leave me. Ever. <3
·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~    ≧∀≦    And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says:
 Lol
 Well ill be back tomorrow after you give me a show ;3

Oh goodness gracious. LOOOOOL
I kind of love him LOOL

I have tictacs. 8D


So, I just realized I have to get up really early tomorrow o.o;
I have to leave at 9 to finally get a new uniform. And then I'm leaving around 11 to go to Burlington to drop Emily off, and then to Toronto for the day. And somewhere between 8 and 11 I have to strip for Aria. o.o; fml D;
WOAAHHH
I JUST REALIZED!
WE COULD TAKE A DETOUR AND VISIT LIGHTS!
YAAAYYY
LOOOOOL ♥

I also just realized Aria is going to be reading this blog post, oh dang, I hope he doesn't hate me D:
Loool he's like waiting for me to finish this, oh gosh ! fml even more.

Just wanna say, so excited for when Aria comes down here loool like holy crap. I'll make him a cake. :3
Or something really epic like that.

Okay, I should stop now D;

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool <3
    Hrmm. Hope your sister has fun tomorrow! I'm gunna miss her :(
    Annnnd, have fun with your little show. Don't do anything I wouldn't do! D:
    And, TICTACS 8D

    ReplyDelete