What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ohey Clara 8D

So, Clara is beside me, and I love her.
We slept together today, as in, had a nap together ;P
I went to her house today at around 9 am, and we walked around the school with Shayla, Erin, and Natasha, twas fun. :3
Then we ended up going to Jacobs and chillin there for a bit.
Now we just finished eating, and we're just talking to people.
We watched the first bit of West Side Story. ;P
It made no sense to me, but that's okay x3

I would just like to rant about a few things, if you don't mind, Clara?

I dont mind ♥ :D I LOVE YOU... btw, your capitol o is still being stupid. D=

Looool I know, it's ghey.
Anyway...

Rant #1
You're so immature, you're making this so confusing and difficult. You make no sense. Why can't we just be friends without random problems? Seriously, stop being so stupid. How come we can't just talk like friends or hang out with out everyone causing so many problems (thank you Clara for finishing my sentence for me♥)

(Side note from Clara: Isn't listening to Adam Lambert kind of making it difficult to be all angry and rantish? Cos I have that problem all the time. Kay, back to you, Care! ;D)

(Thanks Clara ;DDDD I love you)
We decided we're gonna wait until the end of this song to rant, cause Clara won't stop singing.

Rant #2
You are a liar faced butthead.(I know that's a great way to start, Clara ;D)
You only see things from a "special point of view" which is yours. And won't allow yourself to see things from other people's perspective. You may not mean to lie, but you do so waaaayyyy too much. Everything would've been okay, and not so dramatic, if you didn't make it that way, you never let anything go, and all you do is cause waves. Enormous waves. I don't get it. But if we were surfers, it wouldn't be bad, but that's not the point. We're not surfers. It is bad. VERY BAD. (Clara thinks we should all become surfers now. :3)
PROVOKE YEAAAAA you provoke...me? you provoke others into starting fights over...meaningless shit. I want ten thousand dollars. :c
But yea, you bother me. A lot. You're a butt. :C

Rant #3
I really want ten thousand dollars. I'd buy Clara anything she wanted. And no, we won't sell our kidney's, even though it would be enough to go see Wicked. (y)
If I had ten thousand dollars, I'd buy you a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
;DDDDD
Sadie's a cone head.

Rant #4
CLARA IS ALWAYS CLEANING MY HOUSE NO MATTER IF I TELL HER NOT TO. CLARA STOP THAT.
But I still lvoe you with all my heart. ;3

1 comment: