What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"I really think there's a reason that I like him so much. Like something is telling me not to let him go. Every time I follow my heart, it leads me to him. I mean... what other explanation is there? Why is it that he is all I can think about, why is it that no matter how upset I am I see him and I can't help but smile, why is it that when he smiles at me I get that feeling in my stomach? And even when he'd broken my heart, and hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me.. when he lied to me and I hated him... why then did I still feel those same feelings? Answer me that, and then I'll tell you why I let him hurt me so much." ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment