What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, August 9, 2010

Lights.

I've been listening to Lights all day.
No wonder I've been having a good day 8D
I looked through all 2200 of her fan pictures
and watched her Audio Quest: A Captain Lights Adventure comic on Youtube. :3
I'm so excited for the concert in october. I'm so gping, no matter what.
I should be getting my Lights shirt soon, I just have to talk to my dad about it.

February Air and River were stuck in my head while going on a bike ride with Hannah earlier.
I kept singing them, then Hannah said:
"Do you really have to sing Lights? It's like I have my own personal Lights radio"

I feel like such a devoted fan.
And I'm going to come up with a surprise thing for Jeremy The Bug, just because I can.
Make him something special, cause he's awesome.

I just went on Twitter to check Lights and Jeremy The Bugs pages. And noticed a certain stupid faced "him" unfollowed me >:C
Seriously, this is pissing me off now.
He's making it seem like this whole thing is my fault.
Well it's great to know I'm practically hated for trying to be friends with him.
Just wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Lool, I love what Hannah said. x3
    Sucks about the unfriending. :/

    ReplyDelete