What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, August 30, 2010

Olive you.

In my head I replay our conversations over and over until they feel like hallucinations. You know me, I love to lose my mind. And every time anybody speaks your name I still feel the same. I ache, I ache, I ache inside.

Just some stuff that's going to happen soon, or might be happening, IN LIST FORM!

1. School tomorrow to pick up timetables and what not. Still need to fix it. :/
2. Hang outs with people after
3. go home to do my hair ;DDDD
4. Help daddy and Quinny at Laundromat on either Wednesday or Thursday.
5. Possibly hangouts with Eric, Clara, Dom and apparently Narcy on Thursday x3
6. What's going on Friday? I don't remember :/
7. Help move Hannah to Toronto♥

And I think that's it. ;P

School starts next week, and there's a whole bunch of stuff after that that be going on.
Like becoming a clown.
Apparently I have to be a clown now, just so Eric can brag about it. -.- x3

Apparently Aria might be coming to Hamilton in like, two weeks, I hope he does! :3
That excites me. ^-^

I should sleep now.
HOLY CRAP! SLEEP AT 11? THAT'S A FIRST IN LIKE 4384587468 YEARS! D;

Well, night. :3 ♥


I should of known better than to give you my only heart.

3 comments: