What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, August 2, 2010

Doing this would be a very bad idea.

Being home alone all day, and being so bored that you feel empowered to drink a Wild Berry Vodka Cooler, getting slightly buzzed, that you go completely crazy and call the two people you like, then eating Smartie ice cream, then taking a very long bike ride, while listening to techno music, to visit your best friend, her boyfriend, and another one of your good friends.
That would end very badly.

Good thing I definitely didn't do that. :D

5 comments:

  1. you got buzzed from one cooler? lightweightttttttttt lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i one of the people you like that you called?? ;D

    because you did call me, you did!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOLOLOL <3
    How did it end badly?
    I thought it went pretty well, imo.
    BTW, I like being your best friend :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I did call you Alisha, but that was before all this happened.
    I called two different people. ;3

    ReplyDelete