What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I hate my life.

How come it's the nice people who always get hated for no reason?
Like...I'm about to scream/cry/go on a murderous rampage.
I hate Stefan.
What did he do exactly?
Blocked me from EVERYTHING
FOR NO REASON
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EDRCRFHJJWFCJK
DRFCXKJRFYHBFWRGT
TEBVYIU
ECF'/FMLHKYR
WHAT THE FUCK
This isn't even fucking fair.
It doesn't even make sense.

If only he believed me when I said I was just trying to be his friend :/

I don't even know what to do now.
I did absolutely nothing, and he completely blocks me from Facebook, Twitter and who knows what else. This is actually ridiculous.

Urrggg I hate him so much. ><

Where's Quinn when you need him most? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment