What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, August 20, 2010

lolololol.

It's like Degrassi turned my life into a show. ;P
Cause Eli is ignoring Claire and she doesn't know why, so she's trying to get closure, but he still won't talk to her.
Sound familiar?
Yea.
Only difference is, she gets closure, I still haven't. D:

I can still hope that it'll one day work out though...right? :c

Yesterday while I was watching the newest episode with Hannah, the teacher person was like "A friendship can crumble over the stress of one person wanting more than the other." or something like that.
And after she said "Getting closure is never easy" and then I said "amen." and Hannah laughed at me.

I love Eli ^-^
"When I'm around her, all I can think about is getting her to kiss me." D'awwww 8D

2 comments:

  1. closure is good. goodluck with trying to get it D;

    maybe you can buy it at wal*mart? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think walmart has my closure there :c

    ReplyDelete