What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Untitled- random story.

I couldn't sleep last night. There was so much on my mind. So at 3 am, I turned some of what was on my mind into a story. My sister said it was good, and Quinn just laughed.
So I decided to post it here. It's not that good, but I tried. I can't really write all that well, so don't be mean D;


The moon was full and bright, and the stars were so visible, surrounding it.
There she lay underneath the moon, in the cold, wet grass. But she didn't mind.
She loved being surrounded by nature, just taking it all in. She adored laying in
the grass, looking up at the sky. It helped her clear her mind. And she did that
a lot lately, because her mind definitely needed clearing.
He is all she could think about. He took up most of the space in her mind. Ever
since that one day. The day they met. She didn't expect a day with friends, would
one day turn into love. She thought it would be an ordinary day, spending time with her two friends, Darren and Jesse. She would have never thought to meet him there. As she walked up to them, and noticed him standing there, so many different
things ran through her mind. He turned towards her and said "Hey, I'm Richard,
it's nice to meet you" holding out his hand, with a slight smile on his face.
"H-hi, I'm Chloe..." she reached out her hand to meet his "It's nice to meet you
as well" she said, and then quickly looked away, trying not to smile like an
idiot.
"He is so cute" is all that ran through her mind that afternoon. Along with the
need to always be by his side and to start conversations with him. It seemed like
one of those childish crushes. But it was so much more than that. It felt as if
they were the only two there, as if Darren and Jesse weren't around. She wish it
were that way. She wanted to be with him.
It was like this for awhile after, two months to be exact. The constant need to
talk to him and always wanted to be with him. She always got like this. But it
was different with Richard. It all just seemed different with him. She thought
that instead of her seeming psychotic to him, she might actually have a chance,
even the slightest. He just seemed right to her, and everything about him.
Everytime she saw him, she would get this crazy feeling in her stomach, one that
she never felt before. She found it crazy how just one person could make her feel
this way.
She was so crazy about him. She just wished he felt the same.

1 comment: