What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, August 1, 2010

To the music stuff of Baby by justin bieber o.o;

It's in my head, I blame Narcy;

How come you hate me? I really care
Will you please talk to me, you have nice hair.
You are so cute, you have my heart, but we will always always always be apart.
You never wanna hang out, okay I get it
You think i'm ugly, and I'm probably hated.
But I want to see you so badly.
You are awesome, and oh so very manly.

*insert chorus here that I'm not gonna post LOL*
I thought you may want to be mine

To see you, I would have done whatever,
And I really want us to be together
I wanna see you, but I'm losing you
I'm sorry I'm annoying, I just love you.
And I'm pieces.
Why don't you like me?

okay I actually don't wanna make anymore lyrics. D:
I just felt like remaking the lyrics to match my feelings.
It's retarded.

1 comment: