What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More realizations!

I make mistakes.
And I regret mostly everything I say, or do.
I think that the things I do will make everything worse.
But you never really know.
After watching 16 Wishes (suggested by Clara) I realized a lot of things.
That, one simple thing can change your life.
Even if it's saying something to someone, or anything.
Great things will happen or horrible things will.
(I actually haven't even finished the movie so I can't really give you the "moral of the story")

But I did something that I regretted today, but now that I think about it, that "regret" will probably turn out to be something great.
I took a risk and hopefully good stuff happens. ^-^
He either hates me more, or he loves me. 8D
I just hope it's the second one.

This whole post barely makes sense.
But that's what happens when I try to write my thoughts down.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is;
hopefully instead of him being annoyed by me, he'll just see how much I care. I want him to see that. Cause I care a lot.

oh damn, now I'm getting all emotional T_T

I just wish he cared as much as I do...
or at least at all.
I want him to like me back, really.

1 comment:

  1. oh, Caroline.
    It's a good movie. Hopefully you liked the ending. :)
    And whatever happens, will be for the best in the long run. Hopefully. (L):)
    xx

    ReplyDelete