What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, August 21, 2010

sadface. D:

Been feeling extremely forgotten lately, but oh well.

I went to my grandma's house today, to see her and my cousins.
Brieann didn't go, cause she'd rather go hang out with her friends...:/
So I Spent time with Ben and Sydney, they are ten and thirteen...D:
Whatever, they're fun.
The pizza was almost two hours late, I was so angry, cause I was starving.
I was supposed to go to their house to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid with them, but my uncle wouldn't let me, cause by the time it would end, it'd be super late, and I'd have to walk home.Oh well.

I guess I'm gonig to Alisha's party tomorrow, I'm just not even sure if I can, but I'll try. I should, cause it's not like I have anything better to do. I was supposed to hang out with Quinn, but he's hanging out with Chelsey now...whatever.

*sigh* and now Quinns offline.
I think he hates me.


I'll go die now.

1 comment:

  1. Quinn does not hate you :(
    Hopefully you can get to Alisha's party tomorrow! Hopefully I can, too. O.o; (yn)

    You haven't been forgotten, Caroline *hugs*
    xx

    ReplyDelete