What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Who knew this show could actually make me cry...

So Degrassi, pretty good show.
I never knew it keep be this depressing though.
This episode, Ania found out her mother has cancer.
And now time to explain Adam/Gracy.
Trans gender character, I stil ldon't really understand it, but whatever.
Was Gracy, but now is Aadam, everyone just found out he was actually a girl, and is now getting bullied. And the beginning of this episode, his mom told him he had to be Gracy for dinner with his grandmother. He refused. Then his mom said "You're not hurting yourself again, are you?" I was omg no D:
He couldn't take being bullied over this, so he switched to Gracy. Then the next scene is him burning himself, and I started crying. and He said to Claire "When I'm Gracy, I burn myself, I can't take it"
I just love this character. elrkjtytkg <3

3 comments: