What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm actually about to cry..

So yesterday at 6 pm, I left my hosue without telling anyone, to go sleep over at Sammie's it was fun. We made/ate brownies and watched jimmy neutron, and She's out of My League. So funny.
Today, we got ready, then Chelsey, Quinn, and Jacob came over, and we all walked over to the beach. We met up with Charlie, then Sammie and I ventured off to to Hutches to try to find Eric and Joe.
We had no luck at all, even though we waited forever, so we just bought ice cream.
The things we did at the beach included.
- Ate hot dogs
- Laughed
- Screamed
- Swam in Lake Ontario
- Sat on rocks while we got soaked by water.
Then we just walked around.
I was kind of hoping the whole time that we'd see Eric and Joe. But no luck.
It was fun in total until I got home. Like, I'm going to cry.
My dad and sister are now yelling at me for just about everything.
I just found out Narcy went with Eric and Joe to the beach, and now I wanna die, cause I kinda really wanted to see him.. o.o;
And my sister is making me pay her for using her phone, and she's yelling at me, cause apparently Stefan texted her today... :/
Now Eric is yelling at me for "standing them up"
And I was sand everywhere.

Moments like these make me wish I could go back in time to fix my mistakes..

I'm going to kill myself now.

This is the moment in time where I seriously wish I had a phone...I want to text him... T_T

1 comment:

  1. Ah D;
    I'm sorry to hear you didn't get to meet up with everyone at the becah today. That really sucks ><
    xx

    ReplyDelete