What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

rkjgvtrkgtjyter ♥

So, I just re-found a singer, whom I'm absolutely inlove with. :3
His name is Greg Laswell.
And his songs are the most amazing things I've ever heard.
(Other than Lights of course x3)
I really suggest you check out some of his songs.
They make me feels things.

"I should know better by now
Then to pick up that God damn phone
But I don'tAnd it's almost been a year"
Wow...D:

Not going to lie, in almost every one of his songs, his lyrics hit me in some sort of way, and make me feel like I'm about to cry. Like right now. They just make me think. And miss him...

"Wish I could pull you down today,
From that storm high up that's taking you away
What would you say to me?"

"If I could write out my own dream
For the next time that I sleep
You'd be the first one that I see
And I the last one that you keep
The dream would go on and on
While we sway"

*deepsigh*


And I'm sure that I am tangled up in things you said out loud to me. So recklessly, And it's easier to sing the things I wanna say to you, So I'll sing, you're losing me my love, You're losing me my love, Are you losing me my love?

No comments:

Post a Comment