What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, August 13, 2010

So this is the plan!

It is now 8:11 am.
Still can't sleep.
I'm planning on *trying* to stay up until later, so I can probably go to sleep by a normal time, so I can attempt to fix my sleeping pattern.
It's seriously messed right now.
Plus, if I want to get up early tomorrow morning, this is the only thing that will make that happen.
BUT I'M SO TIRED! T_T

It kinda sucks, I texted Stefan, saying something slightly important, but then my dad came downstairs looking for his phone, so I'll never know what he said..:c

And Ethan just made me go on webcam, what a moron ><
ughhh. i look horrible.
I definitely look like I haven't slept for...sixteen hours.

To sleep, or not to sleep, that is the question...

3 comments:

  1. usually 'to sleep' is the answer.

    my goodness.. i stayed up until 3 and it was hard for me to wake up this morning.

    how did you stay up all night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 hours without sleep is really easy when traveling overseas. Kinda sucks, though. x3

    Ehh, Ethan stinks. (y)

    Hope your sleep-plan works!! (yn):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sleep plan completely failed LOL
    I crashed at nine.
    And Alisha, I stayed up the past three nights.

    ReplyDelete