What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting for Elizabeth.

I'm just waiting for Elizabeth to come pick me up.
Cause she can drive and all. ;3
I miss her. ♥

I went to see Scott Pilgrim with Sammie yesterday.
It was sooooooo good.
I got so confused, but whatever. x3
Then we went back to my house, got home at around 11:30?
I REALLY wanted McDonald's. So we went. At 12 am.
Fifth time in three days. T_T
FUCK I'MA GET SO FAT!
Then we got home at around 1. and went in the hot tub for three hours LOL
It was crazy good times.

Kiss me ki-ki-kiss me, infect me with your loving, fill me with your poison. ♥

My moms been so angry lately, even ask Sammie, like, crap, she's scary. She was drinking wine at 3 am :/ whatever.

Stefan's song Orange is still stuck in my head :/
Mix the colour orange, nothing rhymes with orange, care to share an orange?
LOOOOL

I think Elizabeths here. 8D
wait that's my dad LOL
I should just go LOOOOL

I LOVE QUINNY.

Kay that's all. 8D

2 comments:

  1. hot tubbing for three hours
    i love doing that <3

    sorry your mums been in a bad mood : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your mom cheers up soon!
    And it sounds like you've had a lot of fun.. except the Mickey Dee's. x3

    ReplyDelete