What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thanks a lot.

You don't even understand what you do to me.
I have never been so angry in my life.
If only you could see how you made everything worse,
you ruined me, basically.
Some friend you were.
Get over it, and stay out of my business. (y)

Also, I am sorry for breaking my promise. Again.
I'm mostly sorry to Quinn.
I won't do it again...

2 comments:

  1. Urgh, I'm so sorry Caroline <3.
    Whatever it was you know I'm ALWAYS here if you need to someone to talk to or hug or cry on; anything. (L)

    ReplyDelete