What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hi Natasha.

I see you.
I see you too.
Wazup?
Oh nothing at all, just chillin with my good friend...which is you.
That's so funny, cause I'm chillin with my friend too...and Kesha...*bites arm* you forgot the dollar sign...
What..what is that? D:
You're pretty.
Dumbledore, it's so nice of you to be here Dumbledore, it's my boyfriend Dumbledore.
Scooters! Let's talk about scooters!
Well, I did...D;
Mine was silver and red,
mine's silver and blue!
I has a bicycle. It's blue. It's the same as Lights' :3
Drew and Allie forever! Cause they have stickers.
Natasha's favourite couple.
After one episode, she can tell it's love.
Oh yea.
Natasha's ear hurts. T_T

now its just me, nat.
i'm waiting for caroline to come back, she's looking for the phone
which im pretty sure was last seen in hannahs butt.
she's back now, apparently the phone is dead.
sweeeetttt
now we have a cat with us.

ARRRUUUGAHHHHH! lmfao

all i want is you, and yes i love you and will give you as many chances as you need
as long .... as you get us forehead stickers.

OMG, YOU'S GETTIN' A POPSICLE.

CAROLINE is really amazing. she's so cool i would have a baby with her. maybe even two.
....:O -caroline

three, then?

my sticks moving

mines not


Natasha leave now :c
Ilove her <3333

2 comments: