What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, August 27, 2010

I don't know what to do D;

I have so many ideas in my head right now,
I'm just so inspired,
but I have no way to get it out!
I just wrote down at least six ideas, but I have no camera to portray any of them.
This is bugging me.
I need a new camera soon, or I'll go crazy.

There's a few songs/bands that just inspire me to take pictures, like Until June. ^-^
You should all listen them; they are great. :3

Well, once I get my new camera, I'm going to need help from a certain few of you ^^;
I have a few ideas for shoots that I've been thinking about for awhile, and I thought of a few specific people to help me with certain shoots. ^^;
And if you really love me you'll help me out. 8D


I fell inlove with foolish things, I fell away from me, and now you're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment