What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, August 27, 2010

Tomorrow. :3

So tomorrow we're having this BBQ at my house.
Even though it's not even a BBQ, because we're having tacos and chicken fajitas apparently O.o;
Well, we're having this fiesta because it's a going away party for my beloved sister, Hannah.
She's going away to college in...not even a week D:
*sniff sniff* I'ma miss her. D:
JUST KIDDING 8D
LOOOL
I will miss her, but it'll be much quieter once she's gone xD
Well I was allowed inviting a friend, cause it'll be boring for me.
Even though it's my family there, and apparently, according to Hannah *I'm* the guest of honor xD
But everyone's going to be so focused on Hannah that I'ma be alone.
My daddy basically told me to invite Chelsey and Quinn, so I did. :3
And since they's no longer mad at me (at least I believe they're not D:)
They be coming tomorrow :3
I'm uber excited. AND I JUST SPILLED MY MONSTER T_T
Well yea, I'm really excited for tomorrow, even though I'm kind of sick. :c
Been sneezing like crazy lately.

well yea, the end.

1 comment: