What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, August 2, 2010

C:

My head is saying no,
But my heart keeps giving in
So hard to let it go
When it's there,
under my skin

So I'm off to go for a bike ride, to my sisters work, just to bring her her cell phone.
Such a far journey for nothing.
oh well, at least I get a sub in return. (Y)

I'm kind of in a good mood right now.
I'm going to be home alone pretty much all day.
Stefan and I are "starting fresh" ^-^
I'm actually really happy about that, because everything was weird between us, and I was really worried he hated me. But he said we should start fresh, so everything should be good now.

I just need to fix things with one other person, and I'll be set. (y)

Anyone know when Clara gonna be getting home? I wants to visit her right away. 8D

I really should get going, or my sister will be mad

^-^♥

2 comments: