What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Genavive

i love you so much :D
from chelsey cole ♥

we started talking to aria :3
this is what happens when caroline leaves her msn open for quinn..

8D


$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says:
Rofl wrong person? x3
kankowski. says:
no ;3
·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says:
Lol how am I sexy?
Btw, you're picture is pretty damn sexy
kankowski. says:
mmm thank you ;D
·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says:
Anytime.
kankowski. says:
i love you<3. ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Rofl. I love you too? x3 kankowski. says: yay 8D ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Lol. Hyper? kankowski. says: maybe ;D ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Happy? kankowski. says: yes happy to be talking to you ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: lol I see. Uhmm happy, hyper. Whats another word that starts with h? lol kankowski. says: horny nononononono im kidding ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Rofl. Horny? kankowski. says: no ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Lmao kankowski. says: i was kidding ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: UHMMM kankowski. says: all the way ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Oh, hypnotized? kankowski. says: Yes by your beauty ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Rofl Harmonic? kankowski. says: ohyes ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Uhmm Oh how could I forget this one x3 High? kankowski. says: yes on love for you ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: lol But seriously, whats up? kankowski. says: my dick ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: I bet ;3 I have that effect on women ROFL kankowski. says: you have dick growing effect on women? 8D oh baby ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Lmao So what are you up to? kankowski. says: talking to you <3. hby? ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Talking to you and dana. kankowski. says: wonderful<3 ·$4,1~ † TrickSTAR † ~ ≧∀≦ And if I die in my sleep, are you still willing to be everything you promised you would be? says: Indeed. Oh and shen and mac via text but shens pissing me off and macs high as fuck So I guess they dont really count x3 kankowski. says: why be shen pissing you off yo?

No comments:

Post a Comment