What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, August 13, 2010

I can't sleep..again.

It is 7:13 am and I still can't sleep.
I tried sleeping at 6:50, but no such luck.
I definitely can't sleep now, I'm texting Stefan ^^;
On my dads phone..I only texted three times so he shouldn't be too upset, I hope. D;
Ohh he texted back. *checks*
To be honest, I'm not exactly sure if he knows it's me or not.
I don't know if he saved this number or not, so he may just think he's having a conversation with someone else or a complete stranger.
Ughhh, I want to sleep, but I can't.
I'll either try to sleep again soon, or just stay up :/
Quinn just went to sleep.
I'm surprised he stayed up so late. ;o
we were on the phone for an hour until 6. Then I was reading Clifford, Handy Manny, and multiple other childrens books, but they are actually fantastic.
Ohhh another text message.
I'm now eating a cinnamon and something bagel. Tastes delicious.

ohey you're cute.

maybe after Stefan replies, I'll try sleeping again.
Redgie's staring at me.
*yawns*

I've spent the last four days playing Zomg on Gaia. So addictive. I can't stop. I'm level 5.7 or something I think. I need to gain more orbs and become a higher level!
I'm planning on spending the day at the laundromat, just because that computer is so much faster than this one. I shall play that game the whole day. ^-^

Ohhhh would any one maybe wanna go see that Scott Pilgrim movie with me today? :3 I really want to see it. And I was planning on watching it today.
I'll go sleep now. Bye.
Good...morning? ^^;

2 comments: