What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Well that was interesting o.o;

So I was in my room upstairs, playing ddr.
I was doing pretty well.
And all of a sudden, I look out the window, and see Dom, then Joe, and then Eric. And his dog. :3
So I start freaking out, go insane.
Yell at my mom asking them why their here x3
so I put on my sweater, and run downstairs.
Dom says that since I said I wanted to fix things between us, they decided to come for a visit and fix things.
I not only was completely out of breath from ddr, but completely nervous, so i felt like i was gonna be sick.
We talked about everything, and they each got out what they wanted to say.
Since I have trouble actually speaking to people, I barely said what I wished I did.
But whatever.
I think we were out there for like..two hours o.o;
I legit don't even know, but whatever.
They basically said everything they needed to.
And I completely understood.
They got off topic abit, but that's okay ;P
They said one thing that actually made me laugh.
All I'm gonig to say about this is, all that was going through my mind, is that it already happened. D;
But I'm dumb, so what can I say?

It took a lot of convincing for them to believe that I apologized to Joe for the beach thingy, that we actually looked for them, and surprisingly that I don't even like Stefan o.o;
It's funny they think that thoguh, cause I actually like someone else. But that's irrelevant.
Anyway, so I believe we're all good now 8D
We fixed everything, now we're all friends again.
I just can't start anymore unnecessary drama D;
We even had a group hug, which was kind of awkward, but that's okay loool
Not even going to lie, I wish they let me come with them :c
cause I'm legit so bored.
but whatever.

the only thing that bugged me is they didn't let me finish explaining what's up with stefan and me. not saying anything is going on between me and him. but i've been trying to fix things with everyone, including him.
my list of people to fix things with includes, Joe, Eric, Dom, Stefan, and Narcy.
I got three out of five down. I told Stefan I would like to hang out soon so we could talk and what not, hopefully that actually happens.
I don't think I'll be able to fix things with Narcy, even thoguh I don't know what I did to him, he still hates me.

I'm glad everything is good between me and most people though. :3

1 comment: