What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow x3

It's 6:49 am. I have not slept yet. I've almost been awake for eighteen hours. and soon my dad is going to come downstairs and be like OMGWTFBBQ because it's almost 7 am and i haven't slept. but i will sleep soon enough. i'm actually getting really tired.
I was on gaia. funny stuff happened. i almost got internet raped. well my avatar did. i was spamming narcy and aria over msn, the hyperness' fault.
my neck hurts again.
loooooooooool my dad just came down and said "you've been up all night?!" and then smiled. i really need to sleep now.
bye. *explodes*

2 comments: