What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh god LOOL

So I was really bored around 2 am, so I got Ashley way to call me, after soo much laughter, random moments, some sad moments, and long ass story that was completely irrelevant, we were on the phone until 5:10 am
157:52 to be exact.
I actually almost died, LOL
I was originally gonig to tell Ashley a secret, but it then turned into a really long story about how I met Narcy, then drama stuff, and then Stefan, just it was so horrible how it was all so offtopic and pointless, that I completely broke down, was on the floor crying from laughter, i couldn't breathe and i was about to pee my pants. legit.
All of that to tell her an irrelevent secret. It had to do with the beginning of the story, but then the middle was like KJSERNRCHFDWM;RFJTKRTRKLXEWNGTTRJHYTJ
I then serenated Ashley with multiple Lights songs. ^-^
Sadly Ashley had to leave after because she has an appointment later, I hope she survives and stuffs. ♥

It is now 5:20 and I am not even tired. But I am getting bored. My hyperness is wearing off. I should eat those noodles, they are getting cold.
LIONS MAKE YOU BRAVE
GIANTS GIVE YOU FAITH
DEATH IS A CHARADE
YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL SAVE TO FEEL UNAFRAID♥
I'm completely and utterly in love with Valerie Ann Poxleitner. :3 ♥
I must nom some noodles, then finish nomming my chocolate bar, drink some strawberry kiwi arizona, and the frolic off to my bedroom to do naughty things.
I'm just kiddin ;3
But I'm really not planning to sleep anytime soon. Probably stay up til 7 or something. I have nothing important to do tomorrow anyway.

BY THE WAY! I realized the shirt I'm wearing is definitely Lights-like. :3
And I should paint my bike pink so we can actually have the exact same bike.
AND! I want a chameleon! :3
Like..I'm being serious, they are so cute, I wants one.

We are rockets in the sky, we are planets passing by, up up and away, forget me and go your own way. ♫

*noms mr. noodles*
mmmmmmmmmm delicious
vin diesel
hands
cup
stick
candle
toaster
sweater
cupcake
pen...is
towels

well that was enjoyable.

I go eat more noodles *frolics*
okay i can't even eat anymore, they're starting to taste odd D;

So, I love a certain someone. His name is Quinn Fappiano. He is my best friend. And *not* a dick head like he said previously. I love him a whole lot. With all of my heart. And would like to remain the best of friends for a super long time. ♥

*chugs arizona*

For everything under the sun, I owe you one. ♫

chaos all around,explosions and fire, you took me off the ground, and lifted me higher, when trouble knew my name, that was before you, i'll never be the same now that I know you.♫
Those lyrics are probably way off. The volume is pree low.

So I messaged Narcy on msn, asking if he's up, cause I really feel like talking to someone. I believe he's slkeeping LOOOL;LAL;WMKR I LIEK MUSTARD WAIT NO I DON'T EW TUCKER HEY NARCY YAY *collapses* why is that on the floor? hey redige, whats up? i love you. a lot. like natasha, alisha, clara, shayla, chelsey, alisha, wait i said that, quinn, redgie, sadie, hannah, narcy, uhmuhmuhmuhm i also like cupcakes, YVONNE I LOVE YVONNE! AND ELIZABETH OH GOODNESS I MISS ELIZABETH! she's my wife. oh look windex.
what day is it? it's....AUGUST 12!
Hmmmmm, what am i doing the next few days? i don't even know. nothing. i'm doing nothing. alishas pageant is sunday, that's all i have planned. stefan. his birthday is saturday. he has a nice face. llalalalalalalalalalalalalala *flails* straighten up your tie, take the microphone forget about it, don't let it get you down, now is not the time and you are not alone, shut up about it, no one can bring you down now, sing the last thing on your mind, the last word on your breath i'll be the one to keep you, keep you at your best. i'll be okay. ow my neck really hurts.
wow stefan. i don't know why but neck hurting reminds me of stefan.
prolly cause once i killed my neck so i went to the hospital. and stefan works at that hospital. hospitals are cool. not really. i went there to visit my dad and iate macaroni and cheese. my arms hurt really bad from typing so fast.
once in a while i act like a child to feel like a kid again.

Pretend is my favourite song by Lights, the lyrics are so beautiful, and so relateable. i also love Lions! and River, and Cactus in the valley, and romance is...
I just love Lights alot.
And Jeremy the bug is beautiful.

i can;t think of anything else to say.
i love redgie.

and when it's the end, our lives will make sense.

It's not gonna be long, before we;re all gone, with nothing to show for them, stop taking lives come on let's all grow up again.

i should get a beard.

I changed my avatar on gaia. it's Lights inspired. I think it looks pretty good. likelike, it's me, but still lights inspired, i just love lights, and this song, it's lights, lights. lights. lights.

I wish i could discover something that doesn't expire.

well i'ma wrap this up. go have a party in my bedroom.
with redgie.
i love redgie.
right when i get upstairs i'm proibablky gonna crash or something.

and seriously, my arms hurt so bad cause i typed this whole thing out, really fast, and my neck kills and my head is gonna explode and i want to tLK TO NARCY CAUSE I LOVE HIM AND WEHY I AM TALKNIG TO CAPS I DON'T KNOW OMG UMBRIDGE AHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY.

ok, scratch all that, maybe i will sleep, i'm getting really sleepy, and it's almost 6 :O
SECOND GO ♥
reminds me of stefan. and his face. i like his face. i already said that.
how many times wil lthe clock go around? how many times can my hand hit the ground?
how can you love me when i am ugly? guess i can only hope.

give me a second go. ♥

okay. done. bye. i love you all. especially quinn. and chelsey. and clara. and natasha. and whoever will read this.
goodbye. i go sleep. or just watch tv untill i fall asleep, cause i can do that.
NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ or...morning? D;
i wonder if any one stopped reading? probably stopped way before this.
okay.
okay.
okay.
okay.
i go now.
bye.
*collapses and sleeps*



"Do you love him enough to get him back? Or do you love him enough to let him go?" -Ashley Way ♥

5 comments:

  1. loooool i read this whole thing xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. It made me laugh. ♥ 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen this much energy at that hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looool Scott x3 I was unbelievably so hyper, it scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were insane :P

    and I just realized...you totally quoted me! <3

    ReplyDelete