What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My msn got stolen alot today D;

so my sisters fiesta was dang fun. 8D
I don't feel like giving so much detail
but Quinn and Chelsey came.
And at first, we were just chillin, and they stole my msn, and were talking to evey guy i know, well Quinn was.
They were both talking to Aria, as you ca see from the previous post.
Bahaha too funny.
Also, like half an hour ago my cousin Sydney, who's thirteen, stole my msn and was talking to Eric, and Quinn, then started talking to Narcy. looooooooooool. i love her.
anyway, i'm at the laundromat now, but now i go head, kayb ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment