What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am so stupid T_T

So, I just realized, I should NEVER stay up until 7 am ever again. Not only did I wake up at 4:30, but I do crazy stuff when I'm hyper/alone.
I really shouldn't of spammed Narcy on msn, cause I think he blocked me...D:
I hate when I'm hyper, but I do and say the craziest things and always regret it, and somehow always get people hating me. It's ridiculous. But I also realized that Narcy is acting so immature. Like, deleting and blocking someone, and completely ignoring them for absolutely no reason? Ugh.
It's not fair. But Hopefully things will work themselves out with time.
Same with Stefan. Like in my last two posts, I said alot of stuff I regret x3 but I was hyper...
And also, on msn, I told Narcy he had a nice face. Which probably ruined it.

Well I have to get ready to go to the laundromat. My father is forcing me to go. But I get to go to the mall aswell so everything is good. :3

1 comment:

  1. If people start hating you just because of what you do when you're happy and hyper, they aren't worth it.(y)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete