What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I apologize T_T

I apologize for the fact that I've only been posting lyrics lately.
I've just been so overwhelmingly sad lately, that song lyrics are the only thing that can describe how I'm feeling. So if you actually read the lyrics, instead of just ignoring them, then you'll know how I'm feeling ^^;
I feel like someone ripped out a piece of my heart and fed it to a zebra, basically.

I've done a lot of thinking lately, and realized a lot of things. I really need to find out who I am, and change everything. because I still can't figure it out, but whoever I am, is kind of retarded. I need to figure out who I am, who my real friends are, whats actually important enough to cry over, and I basically just need to try harder at everything, instead of being lazy and procrastinating life.

I know you two don't want to be my friend, but it would be nice if you could tell me why you're ignoring me. Because I wanted to be your friend, I really did. So if you're just going to avoid me and just be major butt heads, then that's cool. But it'd be nice if you could talk to me for a second, and tell me your reasons for the ignorance, instead of being so immature. Closure would be nice.

The song Swing Life Away by Rise Against, is actually so amazing. It basically is my theme song for my life right now.

I basically spent the day with some amazing people. They are pretty much my best friends; Quinn, Chelsey, Clara, and Sammie. ♥
We went to Gage Park for the Festival of Friends. Twas fun. We went to Mcdonalds and I got a double cheeseburger *drools*
I was pretty much dying from sadness the whole time. I really just can't help it.
Knowing that someone I really like just, out of nowhere, completely starts hating me, and won't talk to me at all. It would be nice if he would tell me why. *shrugs*
I guess until someone gives me a real reason to why they're ignoring me, I'll just be a sad panda.

It legitimately feels like someone ripped my heart out of my chest, fed it to a shark, and put the remainders back where they found it.

I wish they could see how upset I am, and possibly care for once. But I know they don't give a crap. I just...whatever...
I really want to be able to get over it. But it's so hard. Cause everything reminds me of them...WHY AM I SO PATHETIC?! D:


"I'm having chicken hearts and gizzards"
"What's a gizzard?"
"They look like testicles actually..."
"You're eating chicken testicles?!"
LOL ♥

Oh, btw, I hate him, a different him then him.
He;s just so effing dumb, I was stab him in the face.
All he says is lies, and starts drama for himself.
And blames me for adding drama into his life.
Uhhuh, yea sure.
And he adds himself into everyones business, especially mine, and says thathe doesn't care what i do or who i like. what an idiot.
Quinn better be proud of me for calling him a fuck, cause he is one. >:C

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was a good day :)

    Uhm, so your heart was eaten by both a zebra AND a shark!? That's horrible! D:

    And closure is good. I hope you get it.
    (btw, I do read your song lyrics. xD)

    ReplyDelete