What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, August 23, 2010

Loool wow. ;P

So I was really bored, so I went into my sisters room, and started throwing markers at her.
I then jumped on her, and then started drawing on her.
I drew smiley faces and hearts and random stuff like that.
She then grabbed a marker and wrote "Narcy <3" down my arm. D:
So I wrote "Lights" on the bottom of her foot.

Here, I took a picture:
(don't mind my ugliness)



I kind of hate her. xD
I must go wash this off now.

1 comment: