What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FML

So sometimes I begin to think everythings going to be better,
everythings getting good again.
But then I remember I have a sister who is so fucking retarded
She thinks she controls me.
She actually thinks she's my mother, basically.
She thinks everything I do, or anything that's going on in my life is her business.
I would write down all the horrible things she just said, but there's too much, I can no longer remember any of it.
But she basically says I do nothing around here, how everyone would be happy if I moved out or died, she tells me to kill myself, because no one likes me, and I have no friends. How I'm a selfish bitch who only cares about herself.
I can't do this anymore.
I'm sick of everyone thinking my life is also their business.
I'm sick of getting reminded daily of all the mistakes I make/made.

Maybe she's right, maybe everyone would be happy if I just died.

2 comments:

  1. Noooo. Nonono. :|
    Don't die. Your sister is just taking out all of her problems on you.. You shouldn't listen to her. :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would not be true. Then who would I have to complain about things to?

    Plus you do have another sister who is superawesomeamazing. :D

    ReplyDelete