What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The movie of my life.

So, I realized, if I made a movie of my life, it would be pretty crazy.
And I started thinking of who would play who, so I asked my sister, and this is what we came up with. (but mostly her)
Me- Either myself or someone o.o;
Quinn- Michael Cera.
Hannah- I forget xD
Chelsey- still thinking about it
My dad- Arnold Schwarzenegger
Stefan- Landon Liboiron
Eric- Miranda Cosgrove (O.o; don't ask, Hannah makes no sense xD)
Narcy- Either Enrique Iglasias(♥) or the guy who plays Zane from Degrassi xD or he can be himself ;3

I realized, if Narcy were to be played by Enrique Iglasias, then I wanna be myself. Or even if he was himself, I'd still wanna be myself. LOL

That's all I could really think of.
If anyone can think of who they would want to play them, just comment it, cause this is actually fun to think about. 8D

One rule: Someone has to be played by Munro Chambers, just cause I seriously love him. 8DD


*Edit: SCREW IT, STEFAN'S GONNA BE PLAYED BY JIM POVOLO 8DDDDD

3 comments:

  1. Why am I not here? x3

    Get Lauren Lopez to play me. Or Emma Stone. Or Amanda Seyfriend (we can pretend I'm blonde. x3). Or Amanda Bynes...

    This is very difficult. Hmm. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love how I'm your sister and I'm not even included.

    I think Anne Hathaway should paly me. Or Jeanna Fisher. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna be played by Megan Fox! xD

    ReplyDelete